The London Photo Show: East is and open exhibition for all photographers.
Key benefits of this show:
– Opening party on the night of Friday 23 April with outside bar for exhibitors and guests
– Huge amount of footfall on the Sunday with people heading to Colombia Road Market.
By entering, you get your own space (2 metres wide and 2 metres wide) within the exhibition at Hoxton Arches on 21, 22, 23 and 24 April 2021. You can place between 1 and 8 images your space and. We will take care of hanging your work. All you need to do is provide the prints.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang, but it must fit comfortably within the space of 2m wide and 2m high. You can exhibit up to 8 prints of any size that fit within that space. Your prints must be framed or mounted. If you’d like some advice let us know.
We can arrange printing for you with delivery straight to the exhibition, just get in touch to arrange this.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The London Photo Show Exhibitor Package includes:
- Wall space with your bio and information
- Advice on choosing and printing your images
- Photographers meet up and networking events in the lead up to the exhibition
- Hanging of your images by our installation team
- Invitations to the Private View for you and your family & friends
- Exhibitors profile listing on the London Photo Show website, and promotion though social media
- 10% discount on printing from Point 101
The London Photo Show: East takes place from 22-25 April 2021 at Hoxton Arcges. The exhibition is open to the public on 22, 23, 25 and 25 April. Print delivery is on 21 April, and print collection on 25 April at 5pm. The private view will be on the evening of 23 April.