The London Photo Show Salon is our exciting Summer exhibition in Shoreditch. As ever, we are an open exhibition for all photographers to show their work.
Key benefits of this show:
– Summer opening party on the night of Friday 16 June with bar for exhibitors and guests
– Huge amount of footfall on the Sunday with people heading to Brick Land & Colombia Road Markets.
By entering, you get your 40x50cm print in the exhibition at Espacio Gallery on 24, 25 and 26 June 2022. We will take care of hanging your work. All you need to do is provide the framed print.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang, but it must fit comfortably within the space of 2m wide and 1.5m high. You can exhibit up to 8 prints of any size that fit within that space. Your prints must be framed or mounted. If you’d like some advice let us know.
We can arrange printing for you with delivery straight to the exhibition, just get in touch to arrange this.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The London Photo Show Exhibitor Package includes:
- Wall space with your name and contact info
- Hanging of your images by our installation team
- Invitations to the Private View for you plus your friends and family & friends
- 10% discount on printing from Point 101
The London Photo Show Summer Salon takes place from 23-27 June 2022 at Hoxton Arches. The exhibition is open to the public on 24, 25 and 26 June. Print delivery is on 23 June, and print collection on 27 June. The private view will be on the evening of 24 June.