The London Photo Show is open to all photographers.
By entering, you get your own space within the exhibition at the Bargehouse Gallery. We have two sizes of space available: A regular space of 150cm wide or a larger space of 250cm wide. Regular spaces cost £175 and large spaces cost £255. You can place between 1 and 6 images in a regular space and up to 9 in a large space. We will take care of hanging your work.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang. 2 to 6 prints works the best in a regular space, and you can obvisouly fit more in a large space. Your prints must be framed or mounted. They must have a hook on the back so they can be hung on the wall with a screw or nail. If you’d like some advice let us know. If you’d like us to make prints from your digital files, contact us for details.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The 2018 London Photo Show takes place from 23-29 October 2018 at the Bargehouse Gallery.
Book your place here: