The London Photo Show is open to all photographers.
By entering, you get your own space within the exhibition of approximately 190cm in width, and 250cm in height. You can place as many images as you like in your space. The fee for this is £145. There are 16 of these spaces available.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang. 3 to 6 prints works the best and we ask that you exhibit a maximum of 9 prints. your prints can be framed, unframed, or mounted. If you’d like some advice let us know. If you’d like us to make prints from your digital files, contact us for details.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to deliver your print(s) to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
We are now taking entries for the pre-Christmas show which will run from 30th November until 5th December.
The London Photo Show December 2016 is now full.
To register your interest for next year’s show, enter your details: