The London Photo Show is the UK’s largest open exhibition for all photographers.
By entering, you get your own space within the exhibition at the Bargehouse Gallery. We have two sizes of space available: A regular space of 150cm wide or a larger space of more than 250cm wide. Regular spaces cost £195 and large spaces cost £285. You can place between 1 and 6 images in a regular space and up to 10 in a large space. We will take care of hanging your work.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang. 2 to 6 prints works the best in a regular space. The maximum size of a print in a regular space is 45x55cm. You can exhibit up to 10 prints of any size in a large space. Your prints must be framed or mounted. They must have a hook or string on the back so they can be hung on the wall with a screw or nail. If you’d like some advice let us know.
We can arrange printing for you with delivery straight to the exhibition, just get in touch to arrange this.
If you want something different, we can create a bespoke room or area for you, please contact us for details.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The London Photo Show Exhibitor Package includes:
- Wall space with your bio and information
- Advice on choosing and printing your images
- Photographers meet up and networking events in the lead up to the exhibition
- Hanging of your images by our installation team
- Invitations to the Private View for you and your family & friends
- Exhibitors profile listing on the London Photo Show website, and promotion though social media
- 10% discount on printing from Point 101
The 2019 London Photo Show takes place from 15-21 October 2019 at the Bargehouse Gallery. The exhibition is open to the public on 17, 18, 19 and 20 Oct. Print delivery is on 15 Oct, and print collection on 21 Oct. The private view will be on the evening of 16 Oct.