The London Photo Show is the UK’s largest open exhibition for all photographers.
By entering, you get your own space within the exhibition at the Bargehouse Gallery.
We have three sizes of space available: A regular space of 150cm wide or larger spaces of more than 250cm wide. Regular spaces costs £275 and large spaces cost £375 to £465.
You can place between 1 and 6 images in a regular space and, 10 in a large space and up to 15 in a very large space. We will take care of hanging your work.
We also have rooms in the gallery you can book exclusively for yourself. Contact us for details.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang. 2 to 6 prints works the best in a regular space. The maximum size of a print in a regular space is 40x50cm. You can exhibit up to 10 prints of any size that fit in a large space and up to 15 in a very large space. Your prints must be framed or mounted. If you’d like some advice let us know.
We can arrange printing for you with delivery straight to the exhibition, just get in touch to arrange this.
If you want something different, we can create a bespoke room or area for you, please contact us for details.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The London Photo Show Exhibitor Package includes:
- Wall space with your bio and information
- Advice on choosing and printing your images
- Photographers meet up and networking events in the lead up to the exhibition
- Hanging of your images by our installation team
- Exhibitors profile listing on the London Photo Show website, and promotion though social media
- 10% discount on printing from Loxley Colour
- Invites for you and your friends to the private view on 12 October
The London Photo Show takes place from 11-17 October 2022 at the Bargehouse Gallery.
The Private View for exhibitors plus friends and family is on 12 October
The exhibition is open to the public on 13, 14, 15 and 16 October from 11am until 6pm.
Print delivery is on 11 Oct, and print collection on 17 Oct.