The London Photo Show is open to all photographers.
By entering, you get your own space within the exhibition at the Strand Gallery. We have two sizes of space available: A regular space of 155cm wide or a larger space of 250cm wide. Regular spaces cost £165 and large spaces cost £245. You can place as many images as you like in your space. There are 9 large spaces available and 22 regular spaces. We will take care of hanging your work.
We’re quite flexible on what we hang. 3 to 6 prints works the best in a regular space, and you can obvisouly fit more in a large space. Your prints can be framed, unframed, or mounted. If you’d like some advice let us know. If you’d like us to make prints from your digital files, contact us for details.
1. Read the FAQ page which should have all of the information you need to enter.
2. Read the terms and conditions of entry.
3. Complete the simple checkout process below to reserve your place in the show.
4. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email which will ask you to send some information about yourself to us, and will provide you with instructions on delivering your prints to the show.
5. Attend the private view with your friends and feel immensely proud of yourself.
The 2017 London Photo Show is fully booked, and we are now taking entries for the Spring 2018 Show which takes place from 17 April until 23 April 2018 at the Strand Gallery.
Book your place here: